PGE
Emergency Messages as of 1:44 am, Sat. Feb. 27
No information currently posted.
Subscribe to receive FlashAlert messages from PGE.
Primary email address for a new account:

  
And/or follow our FlashAlerts via Twitter

About FlashAlert on Twitter:

FlashAlert utilizes the free service Twitter to distribute emergency text messages. While you are welcome to register your cell phone text message address directly into the FlashAlert system, we recommend that you simply "follow" the FlashAlert account for PGE by clicking on the link below and logging in to (or creating) your free Twitter account. Twitter sends messages out exceptionally fast thanks to arrangements they have made with the cell phone companies.

Click here to add PGE to your Twitter account or create one.

@portlandgeneral

Hide this Message


Manage my existing Subscription

News Release
PGE: By Friday night, expect 90% of customers currently without power to be restored - 02/17/21

Portland, Ore. (Feb. 17, 2021) – Portland General Electric Vice President of Grid Architecture, Integration & Systems Operations Larry Bekkedahl released the following statement on PGE’s restoration efforts:

“By Friday night we expect 90% of customers currently without power will be restored. For the remaining 10%, due to the significant damage and access challenges, we expect that it will take several more days.”

Customers can continue to find restoration information on https://portlandgeneral.com/storminfo.

###

View more news releases from PGE.