Finley Sch. Dist.
Emergency Messages as of 10:36 am, Fri. May. 14
No information currently posted.
News Release
Food Service Enrolled Site - 10/29/20

KENNEWICK, WA - Finley School District announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program for children enrolled in our schools during the 2020-2021 school year. Meals will be made available at no charge to attending children, Monday - Friday October 19, 2020 - June 15, 2021 on regularly scheduled school days. Meals will be served at all three Finley Schools to enrolled students during regular meal service times, at the end of the day ,and delivered to bus stops on Wednesdays on a 2 hour delay schedule. A School Meals Hybrid Schedule is available at Regular bus stop times can be found at Please add 2 hours to times listed for Wednesday deliveries.

For questions or more information, please contact the District Office at 509-586-3217 or Food Service Director, Becki Saunders at 509-582-2158.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877?8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD?3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632?9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250?9410; fax: (202) 690?7442; or email:

This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.

View more news releases from Finley Sch. Dist..