Canby Fire Dist.
Emergency Messages as of 12:52 pm, Wed. Oct. 27
No information currently posted.
Subscribe to receive FlashAlert messages from Canby Fire Dist.
Primary email address for a new account:


Manage my existing Subscription

News Release
Canby Fire Breaks Ground on Northside Station - 10/20/21

Voters passed a bond measure in 2018 with one of the most requested use of the funds being the construction of a northside medic response station. This station request stemmed from the potential delays of apparatus response when trains are running or stopping through town. 

After acquiring a 50-year lease from the City of Canby, ordering a pre-fabricated building, and clearing land Canby Fire has officially received the permit to begin construction. A groundbreaking ceremony will be held today, October 20, at 1530 hours.