The City of Tualatin announces the 5th Annual Tualatin TRYathlon (Photo)
Tualatin TRYathlon 2015
Kids age 6-15 will run, bike, and swim their way to fun and fitness in this non-competitive, non-timed triathlon.
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at Tualatin High School from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. the City of Tualatin and its partners invite you to the Tualatin TRYathlon. Kids ages 6-15 will run, swim, and bike their way to fun and fitness in this non-competitive, non-timed "try"athlon.
Online registration and more information are available at http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/recreation/tualatin-tryathlon.
The cost is $15 per child, and all pre-registered children will receive an event t-shirt, sports bag, lunch, and participation ribbon. The pre-registration deadline is May 20!
The Tualatin TRYathlon is a partnership between the City of Tualatin, Tigard-Tualatin school district, and the Tigard-Tualatin Aquatics District with major support by Legacy Meridian Park Hospital.
Saturday's events include:
* Swimming, bicycling, and running categories for ages 6-8, 9-11, and 12-15
* TRYathlon FunZone games and activities
* Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue's Safety House
* Jersey Mike's lunch sponsored by Umpqua Bank
* Information and giveaways from TRYathlon partners including Jamba Juice, Kind Healthy Snacks, Clubsport Oregon, Tualatin Police Department, Westside Family YMCA, The Foundation for Tigard-Tualatin Schools, Tualatin Together, and more.
The event will happen rain or shine.
The TRYathlon is held at Tualatin High School (22300 SW Boones Ferry Rd, Tualatin, OR).
For more information go to http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/recreation/tualatin-tryathlon