50 Free Registrations to the Kids' Hot Cocoa Run On Feb. 18. Available Now
(Bend, Ore.) Feb. 9, 2017-- PacificSource Health Plans will donate a combined 350 free race entries -- 50 entries per event -- to the seven different Kids Rock the Races events held throughout 2017. The first 50 free entries are available now for the Kid's Hot Cocoa Run on Feb. 18, which is part of the Oregon WinterFest lineup of events held Feb. 17-19 in Bend's Old Mill District.
To receive a free entry to the Hot Cocoa Run, parents need to enter the promotional code "PSCocoaRun" when registering their child at Oregonwinterfest.com/hot-cocoa-run. The first 50 registrants to use the code will have their race fee waived. The Hot Cocoa Run is a mad dash in which participants, also known as "aspiring princes and princesses," run from station to station gathering ingredients for a cup of cocoa at each. Costumes are encouraged.
"Community races are so much fun, and we believe all children should have the opportunity to participate," said Kate Wells, director of wellness and community health strategy for PacificSource. "Supporting local events that get youngsters moving is a perfect fit with the PacificSource mission to improve the health of the communities we serve."
Additional Kids Rock the Races events include:
* Small Fry Run (Salmon Run), April 9 -- promo code: PSLittleFry
* Happy Little Kids Run (Happy Girls Half Marathon), May 26 -- promo code: PSHappyKids
* Little Hopper Root Beer Run (Bite of Bend), June 24 -- promo code: PSRootBeerRun
* Kids Splash-N-Dash (Deschutes Dash), July 15 -- promo code: PSSplash
* Balloon Blast Kids Race (Balloons Over Bend), July 29 -- promo code: PSBalloonBlast
* Little Monster Miler (Monster Dash), Oct. 28 -- promo code: PSMonsterDash
Please note all dates are subject to change.
About PacificSource Health Plans
PacificSource Health Plans is an independent, regional, not-for-profit community health plan serving the Northwest. Founded in 1933, PacificSource is based in Springfield with local offices throughout Oregon, and in Idaho and Montana. The PacificSource family of companies employs 900 people, serves more than 280,000 individuals, and has 3,900 employer clients throughout the Northwest. For more information visit PacificSource.com.